Forum

Forum » Offene Diskussion » Serverinfos » One player stands above the rest.

Sortierung:     printview
Autor: Mitteilung:
liny
Rang 5
216 Beiträge
11.07.2019, 09:39 email offline zitieren 

"WhitePatriots News Opinion and Analysis Contribute! FanPostsFanShotsAbout the Site List of Patriots Twitter AccountsWrite For Pats Pulpit!New User Welcome and Commenting GuideCommunity GuidelinesMastheadTopics Patriots Off-Season CoveragePatriots Opinion/AnalysisPatriots NewsPatriots Draft CoverageSportfolio ManagementHere’s My Choice For The Patriots Hall of Fame New White Stephen Gostkowski Jerseys ,10commentsOne player stands above the rest. EDTShareTweetShareShareHere’s My Choice For The Patriots Hall of Fame The three finalists for the Patriots Hall of Fame have come out, and all 3 are very qualified for the honor. The finalists are: Richard Seymour, Mike Vrabel, and Rodney Harrison. The choice is now up to the fans, so who should you vote for? Well, I’m going to give you a complicated answer, because Stephen Gostkowski Jerseys 2019 , while I think there is one player most qualified, he’s not the guy I’ll be voting for. The player who I think is most qualified to be voted in is Richard Seymour. Belichick has said before that they wouldn’t have won the first 3 Super Bowls without Seymour, and he’ll probably end up in the Pro Football Hall of Fame eventually as well. I won’t be voting for Seymour though, I’ll be voting for Rodney Harrison. Harrison was a sensational player, and a leader on and off the field for two of the best teams in NFL history. He set the tone for 2003 and 2004 teams, which were led by the defense. But that’s not the biggest reason I’m voting for him. The biggest reason is because he is one of the best safeties in NFL history, and doesn’t get the recognition that he deserves. Did you know that he is the only safety and 1 of only 2 players(the other is Ray Lewis) in NFL history with 30 sacks and 30 interceptions? No White Matthew Slater Jerseys , you probably didn’t, because no one talk about Harrison as one of the best safeties ever. Because fans didn’t like him, he didn’t get voted into the Pro Bowl, so he doesn’t have the “resume” to get into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. For instance, in 2003 he was a first team All-Pro and in 2004 he was a second team All-Pro, but he wasn’t selected to the Pro Bowl in either of those seasons. He was considered one of the dirtiest players in the league when he was playing, but did you ever think he was dirty? He was Ronnie Lott Matthew Slater Jerseys 2019 , but he just played in an era that didn’t respect those hard hitting players. So, while both Seymour and Vrabel are deserving of the Hall, I think Harrison is more deserving. Seymour will eventually make it to Canton, and, even though Vrabel deserves to get in, Harrison was a better player than Vrabel. Because of how good he was, and because he doesn’t get the recognition he deserves White Devin McCourty Jerseys , I’m hoping that Rodney is the pick to get in this year. Pat is a co-host of The Patriot Nation PodcastInteract with him on Twitter @plane_pats Daily news and links for Friday" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhitePats Pulpita New England Patriots communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpPatriots NewsOpinion and AnalysisContribute!About the SiteTopicsPatriotsOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhitePatriots News Opinion and Analysis Contribute! FanPostsFanShotsAbout the Site List of Patriots Twitter AccountsWrite For Pats Pulpit!New User Welcome and Commenting GuideCommunity GuidelinesMastheadTopics Patriots Off-Season CoveragePatriots Opinion/AnalysisPatriots NewsPatriots Draft CoverageSportfolio ManagementFiled under:Patriots NewsNew England Patriots LinksNew England Patriots links 5/31/19 - Overreaction OTAs: Hard to hide hype, high hopes for HarryNew,59commentsDaily news and links for FridayEDTShareTweetShareShareNew England Patriots links 5/31/19 - Overreaction OTAs: Hard to hide hype, high hopes for HarryN’Keal Harry catches a pass at OTAsBob DeChiara-USA TODAY SportsTEAM TALKDon Banks’ NFL Power Rankings. No. 2 Patriots (behind the Saints.)Patriots Unfiltered 5/30: Farewell to Andy Hart (leaving for WEEI); Benjamin Watson’s suspension; N’Keal Harry working with Brady; More. (2 hour program)LOCAL LINKSJacob Camenker notes per Jeff Howe of The Athletic, the Patriots had N’Keal Harry ‘graded a lot higher’ than where he was taken.Ryan Hannable says it’s hard to ignore how good of a first impression N’Keal Harry has made.Evan Lazar’s Patriots Playbook: Fake wide receiver screens. Breaking down some of the Patriots’ go-to passing plays.Doug Kyed addresses his Patriots Mailbag: Setting expectations for N’Keal Harry’s rookie season; More. /Through the ROOF!Shane Mickle (ClutchPoints) 4 biggest storylines for the Patriots entering 2019. 1. Is N’Keal Harry the next Patriots star wide receiver? /The Patriots? Why not the NFL’s?Ryan Hannable thumbnails 5 free agents the Patriots could potentially sign before training camp. 1. OT Donald Penn.Matt McCarthy passes along a report that the Browns and Ravens are considered favorites for potential Pats target Gerald McCoy.Chris Grenham hears from a former agent on how the Patriots are so good at maneuvering the salary cap.Bri (BJBSJournal) Turns out it wasn’t the beginning of the end after all… again.Evan Lazar and Adam Kirkjian Patriots Minicamp Preview Podcast: Five burning questions for next week’s mandatory 3-day minicamp. (55 min.)NATIONAL NEWSAlbert Breer (SI) Game Plan: Eugene Monroe believes the NFL will soon allow Marijuana use—but at what cost?Adam Schein (NFL.com) Nine NFL teams with best chance to dethrone Patriots in 2019. /Pats not included.Pablo Marin (LastWordOnSports) Tom Brady and the Patriots will be hunted by the 2018 NFL Draft QB class.Danny Kelly (The Ringer) The 10 NFL players who need to break out in 2019.Brad Gagnon (Bleacher Report) Every NFL team’s smartest move of the 2019 offseason. Patriots: Let Trent Brown go.Will Buikema and SBN Studios (SB Nation) The Malcolm Butler interception gets a deep rewind. (14.11 min. video)Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) Exclusive look inside the Jets mess: A secret meeting, a reckless owner and a GM stabbed in the back.Andrew Bucholtz (Awful Announcing) Peyton Manning on Monday Night Football: “It wasn’t the right time this year. Maybe it will never be.”Matt Yoder (Awful Announcing) NFL beer sponsors can now use active players’ likenesses—but only with Associated Press photos of players in uniform.Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) A look inside the efforts to build a better football helmet.Andy Benoit and Gary Gramling (SI) The MMQB NFL Podcast: The NFL’s top 10 linebackers for 2019. (45.27 min.)EXTRACURRICULARRyan Hannable notes Roger Goodell is adamant that the commissioner’s disciplinary authority should not be curbed in matters that affect the integrity of the game like deflategate. /#%!@!*Jay Skurski (Buffalo News) Bills rookie LB Tyrel Dodson arrested for domestic violence.Patrick Dunne highlights Martellus Bennett at “Athletes + Activism” forum, calling on Brady Devin McCourty Jerseys 2019 , Brees, Manning to join NFL players’ protests.

Sortierung:     printview

Um ein Thema zu eröffnen musst du registriert und angemeldet sein!

registrieren
anmelden