Forum

Forum » Offene Diskussion » Allgemeines » The Jacksonville Jaguars only had cornerback

Sortierung:     printview
Autor: Mitteilung:
zhangzk
Rang 4
98 Beiträge
26.06.2019, 09:19 offline zitieren 

Jalen Ramsey voted to the initial 2019 Pro Bowl roster Black Keelan Cole Jerseys , but veteran defensive end Calais Campbell has now been added to the annual All-Star game.The..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsCalais Campbell added to 2019 Pro BowlNew,7commentsESTShareTweetShareShareCalais Campbell added to 2019 Pro BowlDouglas DeFelice-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars only had cornerback Jalen Ramsey voted to the initial 2019 Pro Bowl roster, but veteran defensive end Calais Campbell has now been added to the annual All-Star game.Campbell joined the Jaguars last season in free agency, immediately making a huge impact and setting the franchise record for sacks in a season, making first team All-Pro at two different positions and the Pro-Bowl.His 2019 season was a dip in raw stats from his 2018 season Keelan Cole Jerseys 2019 , finishing with just 10.5 sacks, but overall Campbell’s 2019 season was still fantastic. Campbell didn’t have the explosive five sack game like he did in 2018, but overall he was a stout run defender on the edge and was always a menace in the backfield. He did an excellent job cleaning up some of the pressures created by his edge partner Yannick Ngakoue, as the two competed to lead the team in sacks. The Jacksonville Jaguars shocked everyone with their final pick in the third round taking Murray State linebacker Quincy Williams, even to the surprise of Williams himself on the conference call..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsQuincy Williams apparently was coveted by a few teamsNew Black Marcell Dareus Jerseys ,60commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareQuincy Williams apparently was coveted by a few teamsThe Jacksonville Jaguars shocked everyone with their final pick in the third round taking Murray State linebacker Quincy Williams, even to the surprise of Williams himself on the conference call after he was picked.“I really didn’t know where I was going to go,” Williams said on the call. “I heard free agency, I heard anything from third, fourth … It’s just a blessing for real. I’m very confident in my abilities. I’m a Jaguar. That’s all I wanted to be.”It sounds like however Marcell Dareus Jerseys 2019 , that Williams was someone a handful of teams thought they had a secret on and he would be a hidden gem on Day 3.I’m not going to lie and pretend like I know how good Quincy Williams is/will be or that I’ve ground some tape of his to evaluate to tell you what he’s good at or that the team got value out of him. I was just as surprised as everyone else, but it does appear there was at least interest from other teams, so it wasn’t totally out of left field.

Sortierung:     printview

Um ein Thema zu eröffnen musst du registriert und angemeldet sein!

registrieren
anmelden