Forum

Forum » Offene Diskussion » be.Announced » to win his third straight

Sortierung:     printview
Autor: Mitteilung:
yyys123
Rang 5
330 Beiträge
26.04.2019, 11:04 email offline zitieren 

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Australian Jason Day shot a 5-under 66 Saturday to take a one-stroke lead into the final round of the World Cup at Royal Melbourne. Day had a three-round total of 9-under 204 playing in his first tournament since finding out eight relatives, including his grandmother, died in Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines on Nov. 9. The wind picked up Saturday, taking away any advantage some morning rain did to slow down the slick greens. "You just have to have some patience," Day said. "I like playing difficult golf courses, thats what I do better at." Second-round leader Thomas Bjorn of Denmark shot 71 and was in second place, while American Matt Kuchar had 68 and was in third, three behind. "I felt like I was in control, as sharp as I would have liked to be," Kuchar said. "I did miss out on a couple of good opportunities, but I also made a handful and got up and down from some pretty ugly places." Stuart Manley of Wales had an incredible up-and-down day, following a hole-in-one on the third with an 11 on the fourth. But he recovered with an eagle and birdie on the back nine to finish with a 72 and tied for eighth. "The highest high to the lowest low," said Manley, who patted the roof of a car on the tee after the shot, thinking he had won it, but the car is only available for a hole-in-one during Sundays final round. Australia leads the World Cup team standings at 11 under, one ahead of the U.S team of Kuchar and Kevin Streelman. Italys Francesco Molinari moved up the leaderboard with a 66 and was fourth, while Streelman had a 74 and is in fifth place, five strokes out of the lead. Molinari won the World Cup with his brother Edoardo in 2009. "It was obviously a very good day," Molinari said of Saturdays round. "I seemed to play better on the front nine for some reason and then it was a bit of a battle really coming back in. I dropped a shot on 16 and holed a few nice putts for par." Masters champion Adam Scott also was tied for eighth after a 68. After an opening 75 that included an 11 on one hole, the Australian has slowly moved up the leaderboard as he attempts to win his third straight tournament. But Scott said the Royal Melbourne greens are wearing him down. He won last weeks Australian Masters at Royal Melbourne after winning the Australian PGA the week before and will try to win the Australian Open next week at Royal Sydney to capture the so-called Triple Crown. "Ive hit so many putts from 50 and 60 feet in the last two weeks, its hard to make them all the time," Scott said. "Its hard to even just two-putt them around here because youre fearful of knocking it seven or eight feet by all the time." Benjamin Pavard Jersey . He did one better Sunday by holing out a pitching wedge from 142 yards for eagle, capping a remarkable 28 on the back nine to win The Championship at Laguna National. Blaise Matuidi France Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.nationalfra...ugo-lloris-france-jersey/ . Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease when a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period. NGolo Kante France Jersey . Cammalleri scored two goals, Corban Knight netted the winner in a shootout, and the Flames erased a two-goal deficit in the third period to beat the Stars 4-3 on Friday night. France Blank Jerseys . But the young forward is more than willing to shed a little blood if thats what it takes to make the team this season. "It caught me pretty good, dazed me for that shift, but I didnt want to be off the ice for too long," he said after practice, his lip still bleeding a little despite the plastic stitches holding it together. JT meeting one of his biggest fans! #JTLabCity pic.twitter.com/Xp6SHominM — Canadian Tire (@CanadianTire) July 31, 2014 Checking out JTs Sochi 2014 Gold medal. #JTLabCity pic.twitter.com/XU4FskckIt — Canadian Tire (@CanadianTire) July 31, 2014 A heros welcome for JT! #JTLabCity pic.twitter.com/oOBorvJd9M — Canadian Tire (@CanadianTire) July 31, 2014 Local kids showing Jonathan Toews their hockey skills #JTTLabCity pic.ddddddddddddtwitter.com/l2Rez8SfK9 — Labrador City (@Iabrador_city) July 31, 2014 @ctjumpstart Thank you Canadian Tire for this wonderful opportunity! Nate with #JonathanToews pic.twitter.com/dilBDdUeXi — Alisha Downs (@labbynurse) July 31, 2014 Thank you #LabradorCity for a great day and everyone who supports @ctjumpstart! #JTLabCity — Canadian Tire (@CanadianTire) July 31, 2014 Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Spurs Store Celtics Jerseys Online Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Wholesale Raptors Jerseys Cyber Monday Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Team USA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys From China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cavaliers Jerseys From China Wholesale Pistons Jerseys Bucks Jerseys From China Pacers Jerseys Outlet Authentic Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Timberwolves Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Discount Warriors Jerseys Wholesale Clippers Jerseys Wholesale Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Discount Mavericks Jerseys Authentic Rockets Jerseys Discount Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sortierung:     printview

Um ein Thema zu eröffnen musst du registriert und angemeldet sein!

registrieren
anmelden